After one full month and one week since he was violently abducted from Salaama Road, Mr. Sadam Sadat was Wednesday driven out of Mbuya torture chambers and taken to Kireka Police where he was charged with terrorism and then released on police bond.
Sadam is one of the NUP members who we have been missing for weeks since he was abducted.
NUP party president Kyagulanyi Ssentamu Robert confirmed the development and lashed out at the army spokesperson Brig. Gen. Felix Kulayigye.
“Recently, that criminal called Kulayije ridiculously said we abduct our own people. This young man has been in torture chambers being subjected to torture every day. He says they beat him until he became unconscious. As always, the question was, “What is Bobi Wine and NUP planning?” Last week, our legal team went to court and the army said they have never arrested him,” Bobi wrote.
“The case was supposed to come back tomorrow for our team to present more evidence about his abduction. That is why they panicked and released him. So what will the regime say now? There are countless of our supporters who are still being held in torture chambers. We shall definitely overcome!,” he wrote more
Leave a Reply